Wednesday 8 May 2013

Pitch Perfect=Perfection!

Hi,

This is a slightly different post today, it's about a film I watched over the weekend, Pitch Perfect.
I'm not really into films to much, but this is one I wanted to see in the cinema, but never got the chance, but over the weekend I finally got round to watching it.....


I have got to say it is now one of my favourite films, I really like the fact it isn't overly drawn out, but still has time for some great song arrangements, and some great one liners. I highly recommend this film and have been singing the songs from the film ever since!

What is your favourite film?

Maria x


Be sure to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin, links to the side!

1 comment:

  1. I love pitch perfect, it's so funny!
    Check out my blog and let me know what you think?
    Maybe we could follow each other?
    www.mollyewins.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete